Tuesday, October 04, 2005

Home sick

I guess this is the price you pay for neglecting your body (no sleep, flying around, drinking, stress etc.) - the day I come home I get the bloody angiina (that´s in Finnish, in English is tonsillitis... there was a nice mix up earlier as in English angina refers to serious heart problem and I was telling everyone that I have angina... I got some really serious and concerned questions..."what have you done to yourself - you´re too young to have heart problems!!!"... thank god it´s just the nielurisat :).

Now staying home, trying to rest (when not reading emails...). Would anybody want to bring me some chicken soup...?? Please..!

At the end, stayed home all week and even had to cancel my long awaited trip to Spain to a good friend´s wedding!!! It would have been my first Spanish wedding and now instead I´m stuck at home feeling miserable. How cruel is that!

And yes, on Thursday the guys from Viktor Ek came to pack up my stuff and all my clothes etc. took the boat to England on Friday. This is it, I guess.

1 Comments:

Blogger Afternoon Tea and Talk. said...

Yes darling, we missed you. You were supposed to be on our table - number 27 and there was a space missing.


It was a nice friendly family type Spanish wedding. Tomy and Ana
were thoroughly enjoying hemselves.

As soon as Susana sends me the photos I will post them on my blog.

Get better darling. I would love to bring you chicken soup but you are a bit far away.

Love you lots/Masha

13:37  

Post a Comment

<< Home