Monday, May 28, 2007

TrendsLab in Bochum

12.5.07
We organised our first of many
www.nokiatrendslab.com events in Bochum, Germany. Great event with a Finnish band called Sunrise Avenue as a headliner - I had to meet and greet the guys as it was a truly big weekend for the Finns; Finland was hosting for the first (and most likely last) time the Eurovision Song Contest, Finland was playing in the ice hockey world championship finals against Canada (and thank god not against Sweden who lost in the semifinals) and Kimi Räikkönen ja Heikki Kovalainen were racing for blue&white flag in the Formula 1s in Barcelona. I just had to share all this excitement with fellow Finns - they were adorable and super nice (I even got a signed poster with a heart dedicated to me :))

Little interactive photo op for the happy consumers - can you spot me?


Me with Anna, who is working with the concept around Europe. Well done Anna & grew!


Sunrise Avenue in action


Happy meet & greet with the band :)

1 Comments:

Blogger Afternoon Tea and Talk. said...

Good that you finally updated your blog. Try and set aside 15 mins a week and then you always have it upated.

Lovely reading. Wish I could have been with you for Vappu and for the bathroom warming party. Don't care about the concerts.
By the way the green shiny dress is beautiful.
Love/Masha

19:42  

Post a Comment

<< Home