On The Road
Well, looks like the settling in has to wait... I have been travelling the past two weeks like mad. I think the fact that I have slept in 7 different beds in the last 14 days says it all. In the morning I really have to think about where am I... It is mad and absolutely out of control... Must do something... I know, I keep saying that all the time... some day soon will do something...
But anyway, here´s the itinery; after couple of days in England, I headed to Düsseldorf on Tue 24.10. for some budgetting meetings but most importantly, found some really nice shoe shops! From D´dorf I flew to Amsterdam on Thu 27.10. where we had a very nice wrap up party for a biiiig project called 20Lives - great fun and dancing till 5am on Friday night. I then spend a very quiet and relaxing weekend in Amsterdam; must say it is a beatiful place - love the canals and the water! And of course the really nice and numerous shoe shops.
Here´s me with some colleagues from the project (producer, project managers... great bunch!):

From Amsterdam I flew home to England for couple of days and continued my journey on Wed 2.11. to Barcelona; more up-lifting budget meetings and a nice evening out with dancing till early hours with the Nokia Mobile Conference people (nice retro 80s live band in the after party club). But no matter how late and intensive dance session was, the morning meeting at 8 o´clock started in time - way to go!
In the afternoon of Thu 3.11. I flew further to Madrid to spend the weekend with my old and so dear amigos over there! Masha; thanks again for offering your home and family life for my disposal. Love you guys! An obligatory thing when in Madrid is the hairdresser - always must see hairdresser (and they did a nice job again:). Also met with a dear ex-colleague Graciela and my dear-dear and greatest friend Manuel for a nice trip to El Escorial.
Everytime I visit Spain, it becomes clearer to me that one day I shall return there. Es mi otra tierra!! Love it!!
On Sun 6.11. flew to Finland and stayed a night with another life-safer friend Anne-Marjut. It´s nice to have homes around the world - thanks guys!! This time will actually not go home to Salo but will just work in Espoo head offices for two day and will fly back to England on Tuesday 8.11. evening... Late night in the office and a hotel room with some room service food... sad but true.
Here´s a touristic shot from Amsterdam (forgot to take pictures in other places). Lovely place!
But anyway, here´s the itinery; after couple of days in England, I headed to Düsseldorf on Tue 24.10. for some budgetting meetings but most importantly, found some really nice shoe shops! From D´dorf I flew to Amsterdam on Thu 27.10. where we had a very nice wrap up party for a biiiig project called 20Lives - great fun and dancing till 5am on Friday night. I then spend a very quiet and relaxing weekend in Amsterdam; must say it is a beatiful place - love the canals and the water! And of course the really nice and numerous shoe shops.
Here´s me with some colleagues from the project (producer, project managers... great bunch!):

From Amsterdam I flew home to England for couple of days and continued my journey on Wed 2.11. to Barcelona; more up-lifting budget meetings and a nice evening out with dancing till early hours with the Nokia Mobile Conference people (nice retro 80s live band in the after party club). But no matter how late and intensive dance session was, the morning meeting at 8 o´clock started in time - way to go!
In the afternoon of Thu 3.11. I flew further to Madrid to spend the weekend with my old and so dear amigos over there! Masha; thanks again for offering your home and family life for my disposal. Love you guys! An obligatory thing when in Madrid is the hairdresser - always must see hairdresser (and they did a nice job again:). Also met with a dear ex-colleague Graciela and my dear-dear and greatest friend Manuel for a nice trip to El Escorial.
Everytime I visit Spain, it becomes clearer to me that one day I shall return there. Es mi otra tierra!! Love it!!
On Sun 6.11. flew to Finland and stayed a night with another life-safer friend Anne-Marjut. It´s nice to have homes around the world - thanks guys!! This time will actually not go home to Salo but will just work in Espoo head offices for two day and will fly back to England on Tuesday 8.11. evening... Late night in the office and a hotel room with some room service food... sad but true.
Here´s a touristic shot from Amsterdam (forgot to take pictures in other places). Lovely place!

1 Comments:
You go girl!
We will keep the fort up here and see you when in F..land...
Post a Comment
<< Home