Few days in Finland
From Bath I took I plane to Finland on Thu, 17th Nov. On Friday, I had couple of meetings in the Nokia House and then in the evening I drove to Rajamäki for my oldest friends house warming party. Nice and cosy!
On Saturday I stacked up my canddle stock from Ikea in Espoo - yes, it was easier for me to buy stuff from Finland and drag it to England than trying to find time and courage to drive to Ikea in London; too many people, too much traffic...!
n Saturday evening I had a different kind of girls night in: I was baby sitting my two little nieces, Emilia and Emmi. It´s funny how much you can do in couple of effective hours with kids; in 3 hours we made jewellery, read a book, had a piano lesson and a couple of performances, played with Playstation and had a evening snack. Amazing. They are two little angels and I love them to pieces. Smuack!
On Sunday I had time to have lunch with my good friend Paula. She is my best mate in Salo, always ready for anything. Great gal!
And then it was off to the airport again; on the way I stopped by at my uncle´s place in the country side. The whole family ended up there, my sisters, nephew, nieces, my mother and couple of locals. That´s what I like the most about the country side, people coming and going all the time. Love it! Here is a rear shot with all the family in it (thanks Tuomo for taking it :)
So it´s Kirsi, Pentti, Konsta, Minja, Mari, Paula, Brad, Milla, Dave, Emmi, Anne
-> sister, uncle, godson, niece, sister, mother, sister´s brother in law, niece, brother in law, goddaughter and me :)
On Saturday I stacked up my canddle stock from Ikea in Espoo - yes, it was easier for me to buy stuff from Finland and drag it to England than trying to find time and courage to drive to Ikea in London; too many people, too much traffic...!
n Saturday evening I had a different kind of girls night in: I was baby sitting my two little nieces, Emilia and Emmi. It´s funny how much you can do in couple of effective hours with kids; in 3 hours we made jewellery, read a book, had a piano lesson and a couple of performances, played with Playstation and had a evening snack. Amazing. They are two little angels and I love them to pieces. Smuack!
On Sunday I had time to have lunch with my good friend Paula. She is my best mate in Salo, always ready for anything. Great gal!
And then it was off to the airport again; on the way I stopped by at my uncle´s place in the country side. The whole family ended up there, my sisters, nephew, nieces, my mother and couple of locals. That´s what I like the most about the country side, people coming and going all the time. Love it! Here is a rear shot with all the family in it (thanks Tuomo for taking it :)
So it´s Kirsi, Pentti, Konsta, Minja, Mari, Paula, Brad, Milla, Dave, Emmi, Anne
-> sister, uncle, godson, niece, sister, mother, sister´s brother in law, niece, brother in law, goddaughter and me :)


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home