Sunday, June 04, 2006

Found my shoe box

I found my new home; it´s a neat little shoe box bang in the middle of Notting Hill!

It´s in an art deco house, 3 min walk from the Kensington Palace and Notting Hill Gate tube station, and it is tiny. But that´s London for you! I went to see on Wednesday 8 flats and this was far the best and tidiest. I wouldn´t believe how people live in this city. Appalling. I´m looking into moving by end on June s wish me luck with all the arrangements... as nothing seems to work in this country :)

Here´s the first shot (Masha, I think your new swimming pool is twice the size of the entire flat :)



3 Comments:

Blogger Afternoon Tea and Talk. said...

Looks beautiful. How lovely to live in Notting Hill. When we are all settled, MUST come and see you. But you will obviously come first. Is the weekend of 7th July still on? If it is I will have our house warming party at the same time.

Love you and miss you
PS feel guilty about the dvds but will get round to sending them sometime soon.

20:12  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Näyttää tosi kivalta! Olin muuten aikeissa tulla sua moikkaamaan lontooseen, kun jykellä olis pian vanhaksi meneviä finnairin pisteitä. Jäi vaan aikeeksi, ja nyt taitaa olla niin, ettei finski ota mua enää koneeseen (laskettu aika liian lähellä). Haleja ja suukkoja. Toivottavasti ehdittäis nähdä kesällä suomessa!

13:15  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I am looking forward to see more photos of your hip Notting Hill home!

Lovely to hear you found a plc that feels like a home.

KUDOS!

07:31  

Post a Comment

<< Home