Tuesday, July 11, 2006

Notting Hill - I´m loving it!

Hello from sweet Notting Hill,

the move went really smoothly (assisted by couple of cute and strong removal guys - very helpfull and professional :) Everything has gone really well and I feel like Notting Hill gave me a very warm welcome. In the first days went for walks in the Hyde Park, dinners in Portobello Road, couple of evenings out - guys flirting at the bar as soon as I walk in and so on :=) Got my resident permit parking, council tax, broadband, leaking tab and the rest sorted. I can´t believe everything is going so well. Love it here! Also went to see the Home&Garden fair at Olympia, saw Pink Floyd at the Hyde Park calling with Esther, danced at a night club in a boat at Embankment and had a nice picnic at Hyde Park. Really can´t complaint. Happy happy happy!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home