Bye Esther, bye Kiti
I´ve officially started my "going-aways" with my mates here in London. I spent the Saturday 16.6. with my darling Esther exploring Hackney, stuffing our faces in one of the Vienamese restaurants in little Hanoi in Kingsland Rd (very good and cheap with huge portions, so that I actually had to take my main course home as a take-away...!), seeing quite discusting and provocative art by Damien Hurst in the http://www.whitecube.com/ (e.g. a carcass of a cow full of arrows... and more; poor Esther as she is a big animal lover and could not look at the "art" at all). In the evening we went to a members-only club in Kensington High St, the www.roofgardens.com. A beautifull place on the roof tops with a huge garden with barbecue etc. Only problem was the people that were bit too posh for my liking. Great experience thou :)
Sunday was dedicated to Kiti, my relatively new friend that I also know through work. I went to see her in Marylebone where there was the village summer market. Lovely day for people spotting! She has a really wonderful flat right in the middle of it. We had a great lunch in one of the Lebanese restaurants. It was great, thanks Kiti!
Me and Kiti at the Lebanese restaurant
Sunday was dedicated to Kiti, my relatively new friend that I also know through work. I went to see her in Marylebone where there was the village summer market. Lovely day for people spotting! She has a really wonderful flat right in the middle of it. We had a great lunch in one of the Lebanese restaurants. It was great, thanks Kiti!
Kiti at her gorgeous home enjoying champagne and strawberries to celebrate my new job and all the good things in her life lately :)
And they were selling Finnish candies in the Scandinavian design store - I did give tip them for my favourites, Suffeli bites :))

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home