Saturday, August 26, 2006

Liberty - luxury just to look at

Moi taas,

On Saturday 26.8.06 I finally went to check out a department store lots of friends have recommended as an absolute must-see place and where everything is ridiculously expensive but the building is amazing and the athmosphere is from the 1940´s. Enchanting! See www.liberty.co.uk Just for your information, I did not buy anything :) Afterwards I went for a bit of normal shopping around Regent and Carnaby Street. Very moderate though, honestly... In the evening just stayed in and chilled out as tomorrow is a big day; The Notting Hill Carnival!!!


Inside of the store


Afternoon tea and scones with clotted cream and strawberry jam at Liberty´s - very civilised.


3 Comments:

Blogger Afternoon Tea and Talk. said...

Lovely Liberty eh? Have you also tried Fortnum and Masons and Harvey Nicols?

The tea looks great.
Love/Masha

12:07  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi,Hi, found it.. took a while.. as you were saying I never commented your pages before... here it goes..

Lovely new car you have in there. You look very city lady in it.. hope dave dosent see it soon.. I'm sure he would like to have one of those.

18:36  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

[url=http://top-10-running-shoes-2012-men.nikego8.com]top 10 running shoes 2012 men[/url]
[url=http://nike-air-max-90-cl.nikego8.com]nike air max 90 cl[/url]
[url=http://nike-jordan-vintage.nikego8.com]nike jordan vintage[/url]
[url=http://best-running-shoes-reviews-2011.nikego8.com]best running shoes reviews 2011[/url]
[url=http://trail-running-shoes-wide-feet.nikego8.com]trail running shoes wide feet[/url]
[url=http://1995-nike-air-max.nikego8.com]1995 nike air max[/url]
[url=http://nike-air-jordan-flight-23-ac.nikego8.com]nike air jordan flight 23 ac[/url]
[url=http://heart-rate-watches.nikego8.com]heart rate watches[/url]
[url=http://nike-air-forces-1s.nikego8.com]nike air forces 1s[/url]
[url=http://air-jordan-v-grape-release.nikego8.com]air jordan v grape release[/url]

15:20  

Post a Comment

<< Home