Friday, September 29, 2006

Back to Finland

On Wednesday 20.9.06 night, I flew again back to Finland. For some reason I´m much keener to go to Finland these days. I wonder why :) On Thursday I had a meeting in Espoo but rest of the time I was in Salo.

Thursday night I went to my sister Kirsi´s house where all the family was getting together; Kirsi, Markku, Emilia, Emmi, my mother, Mari, Dave, Milla, Minja, Dave´s parents Gill and Den... I love these family reunions.

On Friday I was working from home. In the evening it was time for another benchmark in my new relationship; I went to see Jussi´s parents in Somero (www.somero.fi). It was her mother´s birthday and we had Jesse and Julia with us as well. Again, it went well, as they were really nice people. Apparently they liked me as well; they had been bit nervous as they suspected that I might be bit full of myself with all my travelling and corporate highlife. But no worries, I´m just a simple country girl deep inside :)

Saturday was another family day in Salo (great!). In the morning we took Jesse for his tennis lesson, had coffee in the sunny market square (last day of the season, good timing!) and a little shopping with Mari and Gill (yep, bought another jacket... it´s getting out of control, especially as the weather is so warm and there is no need for a jacket...). In the afternoon I went to a school gym with my sister and the girls to play a badmington, basket ball, do some jumps and spins.... It was quite refreshing to go back to a school environment and play around :) We continued the evening with the girls, dying our hair, steaming up in the sauna, watching a movie and so on. Girl power!

Go Emmi!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home