Sunday, December 10, 2006

R.I.P dear Oona

Sad news in the family, my dog, Oona, died at her sleep on Thu 7.12. She has been with my mother since I left for Spain but she still had a special place in my heart. Poor baby, she was only 7 years old but I guess her little body could not support the overweight any longer. Very sad, especially for my mom who´s day to day routines pretty much evolved around Oona... Oona was definitely the boss around the house.

Oona was a Norfolk terrier and I originally got her so that I would have to leave work in time to take care of her. Quite soon she started to spend more and more time at my mom´s as I was travelling more and more, until I eventually moved to Spain and could not take her with me. So I feel like Oona was my baby that I deserted :( One day I hope I can arrange myself a life that I can take care of a dog again as I do love dogs!

Bye bye Oona.




0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home