More from Bali
Perfect 4 days in Bali - just sunning myself by the pool, taking massages, eating well, reading.... 100% R&R (rest & relax). I only left the resort for 3 hours to buy souvenirs and visit a near-by artesan village. And even then I rushed back to my little paradise :) The people were really friendly, the resort was beatiful, food good - can warmly recommend Bali to everyone!
I´m now back in London, trying to survive the jetlag. I´m really slow in adapting to time zones and it kills me for days... But I´ll survive!
Big kiss,
Anne
Here are few more pix:
Coloured chicken in Tenganan.
I´m now back in London, trying to survive the jetlag. I´m really slow in adapting to time zones and it kills me for days... But I´ll survive!
Big kiss,
Anne
Here are few more pix:
The pool - my home for 4 days :)
Bargaining with the artisan at Tenganan, the artisan village know for its double ikat weaving.

1 Comments:
Looks like heaven! Sure could use that now, it is coooold and I have a fluuuuu..
But anyway, talk to you soon, we are moving close to you so stop by when in Finland!
Hugs,
Marja
Post a Comment
<< Home